Conduct Your OSINT Using Mitaka

Open-Source Intelligence or, OSINT, is the collection and analysis of information gathered from publicly available sources. This extends to much more than a Google search. There is much more information on the internet than can be found using search engines. It is estimated that only 4% of the internet is searchable using search engines. That leaves 96% of information on the internet cannot be accessed using Google, Bing, and other search engines. OSINT tools are effective at finding information which cannot be found by search engines.

Continue Reading

Scroll to top